Free webinar: Project Outcome 101
Join this FREE webinar hosted by the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) and the Public Library Association (PLA) to learn about outcome measurement in libraries. Project Outcome is a free toolkit that helps libraries measure and assess the outcomes of key library programs and services. Participants will be introduced to everything the Project Outcome toolkit has to offer. Learn how to measure meaningful learning outcomes and how Project Outcome can help at every step in the process—from administering surveys to presenting the results.
We recommend that participants register for Project Outcome for public or academic libraries and review basic materials in the toolkit prior to the webinar. During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions of the expert presenters and chat with other attendees.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discover how Project Outcome can help libraries measure meaningful learning outcomes;
- Learn how to use the Project Outcome toolkit, from administering surveys to visualizing results;
- Understand how other libraries have used outcome data for action; and
- Learn how to utilize data to improve library services and better advocate for the library.
Who Should Attend
This free webinar is intended for all library staff and administrators, at both public and academic libraries, who are interested in making improvements to the library’s programs and services.
- Sara Goek, Project Manager, Data and Research, Public Library Association
- Katina Jones, Program Manager, Evaluation and Assessment, Public Library Association
- Gena Parsons-Diamond, Program Officer, Association of College & Research Libraries
Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 1pm Central.
This webinar is FREE. Register here!